St Pancras

Everyone is proud of their baby and so am I. Well you got me wrong. Its St Pancras - London. Hmmm. I have seen the new St Pancras Station at London being built for almost every Monday morning at 7:30 am. I started commuting to London every Monday after I joined Xerox Project as Axon SAP CRM Consultant. I used to catch the 5:25 am train from Nottingham to London for almost eight months. When the opening of the London St Pancras came nearer, they had displayed a board. And I remembered counting the counter on that board which said '110 days to go'. In August 2007, I moved to new project of Birmingham City Council. Somewhere in my heart, I was feeling happy that I was going to be located near my home. But at the same time, I felt bad to know that I will not be able to see the grand opening of the St Pancras Station. Well, I wish, that I had not made this wish even in my wildest dreams. But it came true. I was assigned to Transport for London Project within months time and I was able to see the opening of the new St Pancras Station. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment