Martins Farm, Whitefield Bangalore

A good weekend get away for couples with kids in Bangalore.
Located in near Varthur Lakes in Whitefield.
The farm is well maintained and serves its purpose.
What to look out for ?
It hosts few domesticated animals like - rabbits, ginne pigs, goats, lambs, donkeys, cow, piglets, goose, ducks, swans, turkey and emus.
There are prescribed feeding times for the animals where the farm people take you around the farm explaining you about the animals and allow you / your kids to feed these animals. Belive me the kids just enjoy it.
How to reach ?
if you are heading from Whitefield take left to the varthur lake.
By pass the village, few minutes later take right towards Krupanidhi college.
You will site some small houses after the college ask the locals for Martins Farm.

You need to call them before reaching the farm as they allow limited number of guest in the farm at time to avoid rush.

Attraction - My son enjoyed feeding the rabbits and the goat. Later in the evening we were also able to show him how the cow is milked. :)

Food and Bevereges : Since you are carrying kids, it makes sense to carry food and drinks along with you.
when you hit the main road, you will get small grocery shop.

2 comments:

  1. The subsequent time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to learn, however I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could repair in the event you werent too busy in search of attention.
    If you want to learn more about Austin Petting Zoo, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete