London Zone 1 Day card

All major attractions covered in London Sight seeing article lie in Zone 1. So if you travel to London Zone one by some long distance train in UK or Europe, then please buy Zone 1 day travel card. This will cover transportation by London Tube and local buses in London.
We bought the Travel card for Zone one at Kings Cross.
One needs to tap the oyster card or the Zone one ticket on the ticket machine at the entrance of each station or after entrying the London Underground Bus.
Note: Please don’t forget to collect London 2 for 1 pamphlet at the Tube Stations Ticket counter